Ir a la navegación Ir a la búsqueda
|Users by language|
Hi! I am from Kerala, Southern India. Feel free to contact me for any help. I am very much enthusiastic about Free Content and Open Access.
Join-in and edit. There are tonnes of pending works to do that anyone can help.
- Import lot of educational free images from flickr to Wikimedia Commons. It is easy to use; see c:Commons:Flickr2Commons
- Complete Wikidata items. Add labels, description, etc in your language. It is easy to do and a lot of labels are missing.
- Add all words of your languages to Wikidata Lexicographical data project that stores words of all languages in a multilingual structured word database under a free license.
- Add words of your languages to Wiktionaries. Wiktionaries need more assistance, and they have a lot of missing entries, translations, pronunciations, etc. See WT:ELE & Wiktionary language considerations
- Record pronunciations of all words with Lingua Libre.
- Take photos of plants and critters around you and identify using iNaturalist website. You can upload it to commons.
- Help import freely licensed iNaturalist images to Commons. These are very valuable as the species is already identified and automatic categorization happens.
- Help wikidata by playing Wikidata Game
- Scan and upload public domain books to https://archive.org/ & Commons. See Hirtle chart
- Import open access scholarly articles released under free license to Wikimedia Commons, especially the most valuable ones. Make Wikisource entries for them.